Title: Summer’s Temptation
Author: Ashley Lynn Willis
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary Romance
Series: Vandeveer University #1
If there are only three truths in life, they are these. Women will always try to change a man. Men will always say anything to get a girl in bed. Tyler Mason will always have a long line of girls trying to domesticate him, and none will succeed. If one of these ceases to be true, the world will cease to exist.
These are the rules as college student Cassie Faye knows them, so when she gives up on dating in favor of a man who can satisfy her without tempting her heart, her next-door neighbor Tyler tops the list. Tyler isn’t the type of boy Cassie would fall for, but he’s the perfect guy to teach her how to claim her sexual independence without losing her heart in the process. Too late, Cassie finds out that under his womanizing exterior is an attentive, considerate lover who brings out passions in her that she’d barely glimpsed before.
What if she’s wrong about the third truth? What if the world as she knows it is about to cease to exist?
20 Fun Facts
1. I wear socks everywhere, even to bed. Yes, my feet are as soft as a baby’s bottom.
2. My three kids weren’t planned. They were all happy accidents.
3. I’m allergic to all animals. The only pets we have are three goldfish, Gulpy, Wiggle and Lazy.
4. Water and coffee are the only things I drink, unless I’m eating cake. That comes with a mandatory glass of milk.
5. I’m an urban fantasy junkie. My favorite UF ever is the Fever Series by Karen Moning.
6. My favorite color is periwinkle mainly because I can’t choose between blue and purple.
7. The beach is my favorite place to be, and yet the closest beach to my hometown is six-hundred-and-fifty miles away.
8. My family had to cancel our trip to the beach because our whole house came down with Mono. Boo Hoo. I haven’t stuck my toes in the sand in seven years.
9. My favorite movie as a teenager was City Slickers. Why a teenage girl related to three middle-aged men is still beyond me.
10. If it weren’t for my kids, I’d be a shut-in who writes all day.
11. I love all seafood—crabs, clams, scallops, fish—except lobster. Blah. The texture of Lobster grosses me out.
12. I want to learn to surf. Sadly, see fun fact number seven.
13. I hate spiders, but like snakes.
14. I’m obsessed with Glee.
15. I had a crush on Will Wheaton when I was thirteen. He was a young hottie on Star Trek the Next Generation back then.
16. I love watching kids’ movies more than adult ones. The Croods, How to Train Your Dragon, and Tangled are a few of my favorites.
17. I never read non-fiction unless I’m researching for a book I’m writing.
18. I prefer eBooks to paperbacks or hardbacks.
19. I hate loud noises. I have to wear earplugs on July 4th, or I can’t enjoy fireworks.
20. I drive a minivan, and out of all my former cars, it’s my favorite. With three kids, automatic sliding doors are the ultimate convenience. J
Thanks for hosting me today?
Author website: http://authorashleylynnwillis.blogspot.com/
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ashley-Lynn-Willis/341794622639016?ref_type=bookmark
Facebook Summer’s Temptation Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Summers-Temptation/768873526487646?ref_type=bookmark
Ashley lives in the Midwest with her husband of twelve years. For eight years, she worked as an engineer in general aviation but quit her job to be a stay at home mom to three precious children. She began writing in September of 2009 and has been penning her imagination ever since.