My Sunday Edition is a weekly update using the following Memes: Showcase Sunday hosted by Books, Biscuits & Tea, Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer & Stacking the Shelves host by Tynga’s Reviews.
Let’s Catch Up
This has been a crazy week where our family has celebrated 3 birthdays and one birth! Two of my sons and my brother-in-law each had a birthday and my new nephew was born this past Thursday! With the two birthdays we celebrated earlier as well as my wedding anniversary, April is becoming more and more a month of celebrations around here!
This week on the blog I was able to bring you:
1. Interview and Review of Gothic by Nicole D. Fergusson
2. Review of Imaginable by J. Meyers
3. Review of Falke’s Renegade by Anna Leigh Keaton and Madison Layle
4. Giveaway of daynight by Megan Thomason
5. Excerpt and Giveaway of Save My Soul by Elley Arden
6. Review of How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer
7. Cover Reveal of Blue Lines by Toni Aleo
8. Review of Cowboy Take Me Away by Jane Graves
9. Excerpt and Giveaway of Eyes of Ember by Rebecca Ethington
10. Giveaway of Echo by Alicia Wright Brewster
11. Review of Songbird by Syrie James
12. Giveaway and Cover Reveal of UNTOUCHED by Melody Grace
13. Giveaway of I Have People by Taylor Dean
14. Review of The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
Books I Bought:
Austentatious (Jane Austen’s Diary) by Alyssa Goodnight and The Mystery Woman (Ladies of Lantern Street #2) by Amanda Quick
Received for Review:
Skin Deep (DarkWorld #1) by T.G. Ayer, Grasping at Eternity (Kindrily #1) by Karen Amanda Hooper, Blood in the Valley (Vigilati #2) by J.K. Hogan
To Katie With Love by Erica Lucke Dean, One Hot Winter’s Night by Serenity Woods, Jaguar Fever (Heart of the Jaguar #2) by Terry Spear
Wild at Heart (Sons of Chance #11) by Vicki Lewis Thompson, A Texas Hero by Linda Warren, One True Love by Lori Wilde, Werewolves Be Damned (Magic & Mayhem #1) by Stacey Kennedy
Until Next Time…
This has been a busy week and next week looks no different! Stop by for more reviews and giveaways. There will be something new for you everyday!
So thank you for stopping by! I will be more than happy to pop on over to your blog and see what you have been up to. Just leave me a link in the comments.
Have a wonderful weekend!