To all you wonderful dads out there:
My Sunday Edition follows three meme’s:
Showcase Sunday hosted by Books, Biscuits & Tea, Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer & Stacking the Shelves host by Tynga’s Reviews.
What I bought:
1. Utterly Charming (Fates #1) by Kristine Grayson – Only $0.99 for Kindle! I just hope it is as good as the second one was.
2. Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey – Another one on sale for Kindle!
3. Primal Law (Alpha Pack #1) by J.D. Tyler – Came across this brand new, autographed copy at the used book store!
4. The Iron Witch (The Iron Witch #1) by Karen Mahoney – Another find from this week’s trip to the used bookstore!
What I received for review:
1. Florence by Ciye Cho – A story about merpeople… Awesome!
2. Love Is Murder by Sandra Brown (Goodreads Author) (Editor), Lee Child, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Heather Graham (Goodreads Author), Allison Brennan (Goodreads Author), Roxanne St. Claire, Carla Neggers (Goodreads Author), Beverly Barton , more… – I recognize some of the authors so I am really hoping this is good!
3. Blazing Midsummer Nights by Leslie Kelly – Sounds like a yummy story….
What I won:
Untraceable (The Nature of Grace #1) by S.R. Johannes
Thank so much NA ALLEY!
What am I reading now:
ReVamped (Angel Creek #1) by Ada Adams
I actually just started this….
What is going on this week:
I have one giveaway starting later this week and three others ending. Making sure you enter before it is too late!!
1. Indie Author Giveaway Hop – The Last Seer and the Tomb of Enoch by Ashland Menshouse
2. Review and Giveaway of Telesa – The Covenant Keeper by Lani Wendt Young
3. Clear Your Shelf June Giveaway Hop – The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1) by Aimee Carter or Not Your Ordinary Faerie Tale (The Others – Publication Order #12) by Christine Warren
I didn’t have a bad week at all! Here are the books I finished:
1. Telesa – The Covenant Keeper by Lani Wendt Young – Loved it! Make sure you enter to win a copy!
2. North of Need (Hearts of the Anemoi #1) by Laura Kaye – It was ok but I don’t think I will read any more in this series.
3. Ral’s Woman (Zorn Warriors #1) by Laurann Dohner – Make sure you arre over 21 before you read it!
4. Courageous by Diana Palmer – Review coming soon.
5. First Visions (Second Sight #1) by Heather Topham Wood – Review and giveaway coming this week.
6. Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse #12) by Charlaine Harris – I likes it but I just had a feeling Ms. Harris was tying up a lot of loose ends with this one.
7. Bonded (Law of the Lycans 0.5) by Nicky Charles – This series is free and a wonderful read!
8. The Keeping (Law of the Lycans #2) by Nicky Charles – If you like shifters and romance pick up this freebie!
9. The Finding (Law of the Lycans #3) by Nicky Charles – I am hoping this isn’t the end of this great series!
I surpassed last weeks goal of six books. I think I may just stick to that goal and see how things go this week.
So far this year I have read 152 books (40,655 pages) towards my goal of 325 books.
That is it for me this week. What did you receive or read this week? Leave me a link so I can drop by and check it out!