Hello friends and thanks for stopping by. I have had a busy week so let’s get started.
Today’s post follows three meme’s:
What I bought for this week:
2. Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn – I came across it at the used bookstore and I thought it sounded interesting…
3. The List by Siobhan Vivian – I brought this one home and my daughter promptly borrowed it. then she gave it back. Apparently one of the girls says a lot of bad words and there was a few other things that happened. So my daughter did not enjoy it.
What I received for review:
1. League of Strays by L.B. Schulman
2. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
3. Courageous by Diana Palmer
On Loan (from BookLending.com):
What an I reading:
Telesa – The Covenant Keeper by Lani Wendt Young
It is turning out to be such a good book! Look for me giving away a copy of it this week.
What is going on this week:
Somehow I have 3 giveaways planned for this week. I don’t know why I did it that way but be sure to drop by and see what is up for grabs!
We received some good news that we will be finally closing on our old house this week! We are so excited and can’t wait to be able to move on.
Also if you could spare a moment and vote for me and my dog Enya we would appreciate it! Go HERE to find out more. Thanks!
I started out have an awesome week and then things slowed down a bit. I ended up finishing seven books:
1. The Last Seer and the Tomb of Enoch by Ashland Menshouse – review and giveaway coming this week.
6. The Mating (Law of the Lycans #1) by Nicky Charles – I accidently started reading this and couldn’t stop. When I found out that the next three in the series are free and I went ahead and picked them up to read. I really enjoyed it!
So for this week I am going to try and read at least six books. I have 5 books I have to finish and then that will give me one more to read just for the heck of it!
This year I have read 143 books ( 37,802 pages) towards my goal of 325 books.
That is it for me this week. What did you receive or read this week? Leave me a link so I can drop by and check it out!