(Stitch Trilogy #3)
By Samantha Durante
YA Dystopian, SciFi
Paperback & ebook, 306 Pages
December 15, 20183, 2, 1… BOOM.
Things are finally looking up for the Resistance. Sure, Alessa is still processing the revelation that the best friend she’d presumed dead is miraculously alive, though far from well… And her boyfriend is being manipulated under threat of blackmail. But her quest for justice against those behind the systematic extermination of the world population is so close to victory she can taste it.
And then in a matter of seconds, everything Alessa believes in is shaken to the core. Months of preparation are obliterated. The people she cares for most are lost.
But Alessa is still standing. And Paragon must pay.
The odds are grim, but unexpected allies surface in the most unlikely of places: A new pair of citizens still under the colony’s rule who notice something amiss in the latest drama. An old adversary who realizes the error of her ways. And a veritable army of inhuman power and terrible strength, with an insatiable thirst for vengeance. The trustworthiness of each of these factions is yet to be proven, but without many other options, Alessa may have to take what she can get. Especially since the Engineers, never to be outdone, also have a few more tricks up their sleeves…
The long-awaited final installment in the riveting Stitch Trilogy, Stuck will have readers gripping their seats as Alessa and a handful of intrepid survivors usher their harrowing journey to a close, risking everything as they endeavor – once and for all – to set things right.
Playlist: Music to Go with Stuck (Stitch Trilogy, Book 3)
It’s no secret that I love words (I am, after all, a writer). But sometimes, nothing captures a feeling *quite* like a song. So without further ado, here is a selection of hand-picked songs to go with several of the most pivotal chapters of Stuck (Stitch Trilogy, Book 3):
- Scars on 45 “Beauty’s Running Wild” – Chapter 5: Rendezvous
- Ed Sheeran “Photograph” – Chapter 9: Repast
- Taylor Swift “Look What You Made Me Do” – Chapter 11: Boom
- Scars on 45 “Tasted Every Tear (Acoustic)” – Chapter 21: Union
- Wolf Gang “Stay and Defend” – Chapter 25: Outrage
- Ariana Grande “Dangerous Woman” – Chapter 35: Opening
- Rob Thomas “Pieces” – Chapter 39: Impasse
- Taylor Swift “Everything Has Changed” – Chapter 42: Spark
- Muse “Supremacy” – Chapter 43: Deception
- Demi Lovato “Confident” – Chapter 44: Ambush
- Scars on 45 “Tomorrow Won’t Die Too Soon” – Epilogue
If you’re a Stitch Trilogy fan, what would you add to this list? (Or if you haven’t read Stitch, what music would go well with your favorite dystopian romance?) Tell me in the comments!