Bible Journaling: What Do I Recommend

I get asked all the time,

“what did you use to create that?”


“what Bible or products do you recommend?”

I want to help so I decided to put all the Bibles I have and use as well as the supplies on one page so that it is easy to see everything. I do in fact purchase about 95% of my supplies on Amazon (The other 5% I order online from Hobby Lobby). I live over hour away from most craft stores so I usually just order what I need so that it gets delivered straight to my door.

I hope this page is helpful to you. I will continue to add supplies s as I use them in my Bible Journaling. If you have any questions about the Bible or supplies I use please leave a comment and I will answer them!

Let me know what you think or if you have a question!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.