Led Strip Lighting 5M 16.4 Ft 5050 RGB 300LEDs IP67 Water-resistant Rating Flexible Color Changing Complete Kits with 44 Keys IR Remote Controller , Control Box ,12V 5A Power Supply
Purchased from Amazon
- 【IP67 Water-resistant Rating Strips】: Can be use Outdoor & Indoor.
- 【Upgraded Color】: Not only has basic RGB(Red,Green,Blue),16 multi-colored options for creating romantic atmosphere, but also has Pure White for illumination purpose. No color difference among the whole strips
- 【Expensive Materials】: Double layer copper on the LED strips board, twice costs than other single layer copper LED strips in the market
HOW TO USE DIY:
1. Press a DIY button, for example DIY1.
2. Hold one of the down colored arrows for about 8 seconds until you notice a change. Then try holding down another arrow. The DIYs start out as white because white is made up of RGB. The arrows essentially add or subtract color.
3. After you have the desired color, press the same DIY button again to save it. To cancel the change, press another DIY button instead.
1 x 5m 300 LEDs IP67 Rating Strips
1 x Remote Controller
1 x IR Control Box
1 x 12V,5A Power Supply
1 x Controller Operation Instructions
5 x Mounting Buckle （No 3M tape）
I was asked to review this Led Strip Lighting and I thought it would be a fun thing for my family and I to try out. I had no idea how much fun it was going to be!
The package arrived two days after ordering in perfect condition. You can gift wrap it quite easily if you are going to give it to someone. I would recommend it for a techie or a teenage boy.
This kit came with everything I needed to get started. It took no time at all to get it plugged in and the remote operational.
As soon as it cam on my kids came in to check it out. I have to admit that even I was entranced by all the different color lights.. My favorite of course is the purple…
My kids love it! We have already come up with ways to use it this Holiday season. It will be perfect for our Halloween decorations as well as Christmas and New Years! Oh, the ideas are endless on how to use it to brighten up our living room.
When the Holidays are over my boys want to use it I their room. The have already decided to put it along their baseboards and use it as a nightlight that lights a path to the bathroom. Not a bad idea at all!
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I was not paid for this post and all opinions and experiences are my own.
Be sure to follow me on:
and of course