LED String Lights, LDesign 33 ft Dimmable 100 LEDs Copper Wire Lights with Remote Control for Gardens, Homes, Dancing and Christmas Party – Warm White
Purchased from Amazon
- Dimmable LED String Lights: The brightness of the string lights can be adjusted by updated remote controller; 10 levels brightness and 3 modes adjustable to create various applications.
- Remote Controller: Equipped with 24 keys remote control so that you can adjust brightness and mode easily. The battery of remote control is Lithium cell button battery, which can guarantee a long time use.
- USB Power Adapter Port: The power port is USB port, not DC port; therefore, it has better compatibility than similar string lights. It can be worked with equipped power adapter, computer and power bank, etc.
- Excellent Performance: 100 super bright LED lights on 33 ft ultra thin copper wire which can illuminate in every direction with steady 360 degree viewing angle.
- Universal Application: The thin copper wire is very flexible, which can be easily bended and designed any shape you want; the solar string light is waterproof so that they can be used to shaped plants, signs, furniture and almost everything else.
I am getting ready for my Holiday decorating and I decided I wanted to add some ‘fairy lights” to my indoor décor. I came across this LED String Lights and as soon as I saw that I could plug them in the house I knew I had to give them a try!
They arrived quickly and well packaged. Very easy to put together, in no time at all I had them plugged in and they were on! Such a lovely string of lights! They are going to be perfect for my Fall and Christmas decorations. They are not too bright but instead they add just the right amount of light that you can enjoy them during the day as well as at night!
They are going to work so well in my lanterns! The cord fits very easily through the door and they way they look in the lantern is beautiful. I may add some pine cones to it and I think it will turn out so lovely!
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I was not paid for this post and all opinions and experiences are my own.
Be sure to follow me on:
and of course