Purchased from: Amazon
- STURDY AND RELIABLE CONSTRUCTION – Made from durable and high-quality polymer plastic, your large shoe organizer is built to last. Unlike many similar products in this price range like Whitmor, Honey-Can-Do, Seville, Closetmaid and Ikea you won’t have to worry about it falling apart
- STORE UP TO 16 PAIRS OF SHOES – Great dimensions 40.94 inch L x 11.8 inch W x 21.2 inch H Amazing shoe cubby tower – Finally, you’ll longer be tripping over shoes in your entryway or embarrassed when guests come to visit and see your shoes laying everywhere or using shoe bags/boxes or garment racks. If you love shoes, this is the best organizational tool you’ll ever own. Ideal for closets, cabinets, hallway and entry shoe storage
- QUICK AND EASY ASSEMBLY – No tools are required. Simply fasten the rails to the handsome large white resin stands and you’re ready to go. You can remove your shoe rack organizer from the box it ships in and have it assembled in under 5 minutes
- ULTIMATE IN CONVENIENCE – Perfect for adult men women and kids shoes and boots. This floor shoe racks dimensions make it easy for you to maximize your small closet space
- 100% LIFETIME MONEYBACK GUARANTEE – SPECIAL PROMOTION -Get 5% OFF When You Buy 2 (Coupon Code B3OR3JEH) -Get 10% OFF When You Buy 3 Or More (Coupon Code QHE8TC8V)
In case you don’t know I have seven kids. All those kids mean one thing – I am constantly tripping over shoes every time I come into the house. I needed something to hold a large about of shoes but does not take up a lot of room and looks nice in my mudroom.
I came across this 18 Pairs Shoe Rack Organizer Storage Bench and thought that it might work. I ordered it and it arrived quickly and well packaged.
Normally my sweet Hubby builds these kinds of things for me but today he was super busy so I laid out everything on our dining room table. The instructions were easy to read and understand. They were right, I did not need any tools to build this!
By the time I got to this point one of my teenage sons came out and offered to build it the rest of the way for me. I told him I had it but he still stayed close by in case I needed help.
I am proud to say that I didn’t!
It too me about 10 – 15 minutes to put the whole thing together. I really like how it looks and I will admit I am surprised at how sturdy it feels!
With the boys help I had it set up full of shoes by the time my Hubby came in. He loves it! It is such a space saver and it gets so many of their shoes off the ground and out of the way. Now he wants to get one for each of their closets!
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I was not paid for this post and all opinions and experiences are my own.
Be sure to follow me on:
and of course