Aromatherapy Review: Essential Oil Bottles with Roller Balls and Plant Therapy Oils
10ml-6Pack DorisMax Amber Brown Glass Bottles, Essential Oil Bottles with Roller Balls and Black Cap with 3X Dropper Include
Both were purchased from Amazon (click on their name to go to their page)
Details about the Essential Oil Bottles with Roller Balls:
- • Perfect for Creating Your Own Arоmаthеrару Blends.
- • Great for mixing уоur fаvоrіtе еѕѕеntіаl оіlѕ tо roll on аѕ a реrfumе, еtс.
- • This roll on bоttlеѕ are аlѕо fаntаѕtіс for making уоur оwn perfume and bоdу оіlѕ.
- • Tight fіttіng lіd tо stop those annoying lеаkѕ (Plеаѕе Close Lid Fullу аnd Tіghtlу) .
- • 10ml amber/brown соlоr glаѕѕ bоttlеѕ are есоnоmісаl, convenient аnd refillable. Amber glаѕѕ bottles рrоtесtѕ уоur оіlѕ frоm hаrmful UV lіght.
I started using essential oils almost 20 years ago. That is right, I was using them before they became hip and in. I have researched and studied about them and I know what works best for my family and for myself. Here are a few of my favorite products:
These Essential Oil Bottles with Roller Balls are fantastic. They arrived quickly and were very well packaged. I immediately cleaned and dried them and dropped in Coconut (Fractionated) Carrier Oil and Lavender Essential Oil. This is one of my favorite roller ball mixtures to use and I love it!
These bottles work perfectly and are very well made. I made a mixture for my son of Coconut (Fractionated) Carrier Oil and KidSafe Headache Away Synergy Essential Oil Blend. This blend works quickly, not only on my son but on me as well.
Plant Therapy Essential Oils are high quality oils and the company has the best customer service I have ever dealt with. I am always pleased with my orders from them.
Their KidSafe line of oil blends are wonderful. It is so helpful to know what it safe to use around and on my children.
Both of these products are wonderful and my family and I use them every day.
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I was not paid for this post and all opinions and experiences are my own.
Be sure to follow me on:
and of course