Showcase Sunday hosted by Books, Biscuits & Tea, Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer & Stacking the Shelves host by Tynga’s Reviews.
I don’t know about you but this week has just whirled by! I am not sure what happened but I hope I can find a few minutes of peace this weekend. I really need to recharge my batteries.
Here is what I bought:
Rift by Andrea Cremer, A Scent of Greek by Tina Folsom, Clarity by Kim Harrington and Wilder by Christina Dodd
Drink of Me by Jacquelyn Frank, Shadow Bound by Rachel Vincent, Before I Die by Jenny Downham and The Half-Stitched Amish Quilting Club by Wanda E. Brunstetter
What I received for review:
A Love Untamed by Pamela Palmer, Wolfishly Yours by Lydia Dare, Coveted by Shawntelle Madison and Savage Hunger by Terry Spear
What I am reading right now:
Until There Was You (Coming Home #2) by Jessica Scott
I am halfway done and I really like it! Review will be coming soon…
These are the books I finished this past week:
1. Prowl (Prowl Trilogy #1) by Amber Garza – Reviewed!
2. Entice (Prowl Trilogy #2) by Amber Garza – Review coming soon
3. Bunny and the Bear (Furry United Coalition #1) by Eve Langlais
4. Sweet Laurel Falls (Hope’s Crossing #3) by RaeAnne Thayne – Review coming soon
5. Mate Claimed (Shifters Unbound #4) by Jennifer Ashley – Review coming soon
6. Because of You (Coming Home #1) by Jessica Scott – Review coming soon
7. Savage Hunger (Heart of the Jaguar #1) by Terry Spear – Review coming soon
So… what is going on this week?
I am going to try and finish straightening up my Shelfari page. If you are on Shelfari let me know and I will be happy to follow you.
I am hosting a giveaway this week… You are going to want to stop by and enter!
As of today I have read 226 books (62,311 pages) towards my goal of 325 books. According to Goodreads I am 9 books behind on my goal. So I have 99 books to finish before the year ends.
That is it for me this week. What did you receive or read this week? Leave me a link so I can drop by and check it out!