I am so sorry I had to take off last weekend. I ran some errands Saturday morning but when I finally got home I was not feeling well. Seems like the bug my kids had was passed to me. The good news is I am feeling much better and ready to do some reading!
So this is a two week update!
Here is what I bought:
What I received for review:
Love’s Providence by Jennifer Westall
On Loan (from BookLending.com):
What I am reading right now:
Mark of the Witch by Maggie Shayne
These are the books I finished these past two week:
1. Shades of Atlantis by Carol Oates
3. Hunted (Brides of the Kindred) by Evangeline Anderson
4. The Lost Night by Jayne Castle
6. All Things Different by Shawn Underhill – Review coming this week.
7. Her Wolf by Rebecca Royce
8. The Burning Star (Star Series) by Jessie Lane – Review coming this week
So… what is going on this week?
1. The Under the Sea Giveaway Hop is ending soon. Stop by and enter to won one of five books!
2. I will have another giveaway starting later this week so be sure to drop by and check it out!
As of today I have read 219 books (59,666 pages) towards my goal of 325 books. According to Goodreads I am 10 books behind on my goal. Hopefully in the next month or so I will catch back up to where I need to be.
That is it for me this week. What did you receive or read this week? Leave me a link so I can drop by and check it out!