This has been a nice week. I was able to get some reading done,write up a few reviews and of course get a few books and nail polish!
Here is what I bought:
It’s kind of funny but I wasn’t planning on buying any books this week. The Last Mermaid by Shana Abé and Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder were found at the local used bookstore. Stygian’s Honor by Lora Leigh, Time Untime and Born of Silence by Sherrilyn Kenyon somehow found their way into my cart and into my book shelf. Hard Mated by Jennifer Ashley went on sale this week for Kindle and I had to get it! It was only $0.99 and I have already finished reading it. Soooo good!
What I received for review:
The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
What I won:
From Nicole @ Share-a-Read – Thank you so much! I look forward to reading it!
From Libby @ Libby’s Blog – This was on my TBR list! Thanks!!
What I am reading right now:
It started out kind of slow. I think I see where the plot is heading and now I am interested in seeing how it will go.
So… what is going on this week?
1. Feed Your Reader Giveaway Hop! will be ending soon! Stop by for a chance at being one of four winners!!
2. You have 2 days left to enter and win and Whispers in Autumn by Trisha Leigh! If you like YA Dystopia then this is the book for you!
3. This week I will hosting 3 more giveaways! You won’t want to miss them so stop on by!
These are the books I finished this past week:
1. Legend of the Touched by J.F. Jenkins
5. Fire On The Island (Vigilati, #1) by J.K. Hogan
6. The Unofficial Zack Warren Fan Club by J.C. Isabella
As of today I have read 206 books (55,335 pages) towards my goal of 325 books. According to Goodreads I am 4 books behind on my goal.
That is it for me this week. What did you receive or read this week? Leave me a link so I can drop by and check it out!