"Where’d All These Books Come From?" Read-a-thon 4/20-4/29
I have been a bad read-a-thon participant! I kept meaning to post about my daily goals and progress but… well…I got busy and forgot. What I didn’t forget to do is READ!
So my goal was 10 books – a book a day.
So here are the books I read from April 20th until April 29th:
1. When He Was Bad by Shelly Laurenston, Cynthia Eden – Loved it!
2. Dreaming of the Wolf (Heart of the Wolf #8) by Terry Spear – Loved it!
3. Changeling Dawn (Changeling #3) by Dani Harper – Loved it!
4. Copper Beach (Dark Legacy #1) by Jayne Ann Krentz – Loved it!
5. Primal Heat (Bite Me!) by Donna Grant – It was ok
6. Without Mercy (Mystic Wolves #1.1) by Belinda Boring – It was ok
7. Wolf Signs (Granite Lake Wolves #1) by Vivian Arend – It was ok
8. Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Jessica Spotswood – I liked it
9. Daphne and The Mysterious Girls Secret Bathroom Society by Robert Shields – Review to come
10. The Lady is a Vamp (Argeneau #17) by Lynsay Sands – Loved it
11. Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2) by Cassandra Clare – Loved it
Eleven books (2876 pages) is not bad at all! I can’t believe I exceeded my goal by one. Yeah!
I had a lot of fun reading for this read-a-thon and I hope the next one I will remember to keep y’all updated!!
This entry posted in Book. Bookmark the permalink.