Well I’m back! For today anyways. I know I kind of… disappeared for awhile. I have just been busy and hot. It is just too hot to make any thing so I have been keeping busy reading, teaching and making plans. Hopefully this week I will get my master bathroom painted. Yes we are still working on it, we had some problems with the tub but it is in now and the tile work is almost done. Yeah!!
So on to my card. Today is a Squigglefly challenge – Button Blowout! We all have buttons! Whether they’re actual buttons or chipboard buttons, let’s see BUTTONS on your creations this week, ladies! Kudos to you if you can incorporate a BOW into the project, too (though this is optional).
Well due to the fact it was 100 degrees in my dining/craft room I made a quick card using this great image from Button Flowers Set by Artist:Nina Brackett. I paper is all scraps and then I die cut my buttons out of glitter paper.
Be sure to check out the rest of our DT and see what wonderful creations they all made:
Here are the other challenges I am entering this card in:
1. Stamp Something August Digi Day ~Challenge~
3. Make it Colourful Challenge #29 – Colour with Pink!
4. Colour Create Challenge 76 – PINK, GREEN and WHITE
5. Opus Gluei Challenge #110 – A picture is worth a thousand words.
6. Crafty Calendar August Challenge – Hot Colours!