On Tour with Prism Book Tours.
Five Fun Facts about The Renegade’s Redemption
1. The final scenes of this book take place on Independence Day. And while I knew the release date for the book was in July 2017, I didn’t pay much attention to which day. So it was serendipitous and lots of fun when I realized it was releasing on Independence Day.
2. Though my debut novel features a female outlaw, this was my first time writing a main character whose choice to become an outlaw isn’t for altruistic reasons—and Tex plans to keep outlawing once he’s recovered from his injury. It was a poignant experience to take him from his remorseless state in the beginning of the book to the honest, humble, responsible one he develops by the end.
3. This is my first full-length book that features a hero and heroine who’ve known each other, and loved each other, in the past. And I may try it again! I really enjoyed writing a story where the couple has a second chance at love.
4. I wrote this book faster than any of my others. Circumstances were such that I had a short time frame to complete the manuscript. I don’t plot my books in great detail, but I knew I’d need more than my normal 4-5 page synopsis to finish this book on time. To help me write faster, I typed a list of the scenes I needed, and as I wrote them, I’d delete them off the list.
5. My husband has read all of my books—he reads my manuscript before I send it off to my editor. This is, in large part, because his past work with horses makes him a great resource for all things equestrian in my westerns. And this book is his favorite!
USA Today bestselling author Stacy Henrie is the author of western romances and the Of Love and War series, which includes Hope at Dawn, a 2015 RITA Award finalist for excellence in romance. She was born and raised in the West, where she currently resides with her family. She enjoys reading, road trips, interior decorating, chocolate, and most of all, laughing with her husband and kids.
July 5th: Launch
July 6th: Hearts & Scribbles & Christian Suspense Author Mary Alford
July 7th: Heidi Reads… & I Am A Reader
July 9th: Sylv.net & deal sharing aunt
July 10th: Rockin’ Book Reviews & Reading Is My SuperPower
July 11th: Singing Librarian Books & Katie’s Clean Book Collection
July 12th: Mel’s Shelves & Cafinated Reads
July 13th: Getting Your Read On & Wishful Endings
July 14th: Paulette’s Papers & The Power of Words
July 16th: Tell Tale Book Reviews
July 17th: Dixie and Dottie & Brooke Blogs
July 18th: Grand Finale
– 1 winner will receive copies of The Express Rider’s Lady and The Outlaw’s Secret, and a $10 Amazon e-gift card (US only)