Purchased from Amazon
- Create brilliant backgrounds, watercolor designs, smudge effects, and more with these crayons that work well with Distress Inks and Stains.
- Distress Crayons are formulated to achieve vibrant coloring effects on porous surfaces for mixed-media. The smooth water-reactive pigments are ideal for creating brilliant backgrounds, watercoloring, smudge effects and more! Color directly onto your surface and blend with water then layer with Distress Inks or Stains for more creative possibilities.
- Set 1: Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, and Peacock Feathers.
- Set 2: Festive Berries, Rusty Hinge, Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint, Chipped Sapphire, and Seedless Preserves.
- Set 3: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, and Picket Fence
- Set 4 includes: Includes: Candied Apple, Squeezed Lemonade, Lucky Clover, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet, Pumice Stone
- Set 5 includes: Spun Sugar, Dried Marigold, Cracked Pistachio, Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac, Frayed Burlap
- Set 7 Includes: Fired Brick, Abandoned Coral, Crushed Olive, Evergreen Bough, Stormy Sky, Ground Espresso
- Set 6 Includes: Worn Lipstick, Carved Pumpkin, Mowed Lawn, Broken China, Blueprint Sketch, Victorian Velvet
When I first heard of Tim Holtz Distress Crayons I was intrigued. I love water coloring and I love Tim Holtz’s products. I knew this had to be a wonderful product to use and I am so happy that they are! I have been using them in my Bible and they work great!
Below you will see what happens when I wet each color. I did not dry the colors before moving onto another color.
As you can see it was so easy to create a colorful and fun looking background to my page! I can see the words underneath which I love.
I ended up using a few more colors to finish off this page and then I dried it all. Once dried I use my gel pens to fill in the words and finish my page. These Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Crayons are fantastic to use and I will be using them on more and more of my pages.