On Tour with Prism Book Tours.
Paperback & ebook, 384 pages
February 7th 2017 by Harlequin
Can’t stop running from the past
Dani Crawford has a secret…and if bounty hunter Jackson Cade finds out, he could ruin everything. The scarred yet handsome cowboy has tracked a dangerous criminal to the dude ranch Dani manages, and to get rid of Jack she’ll have to help him catch his man. But the closer they get to cornering their quarry the more Dani wants Jack to stay. Spending time with him is making her long for things she can never have thanks to a past mistake. And if the truth comes out she may be spending her future behind bars rather than safe in her cowboy’s arms…
Jackson’s 10 Tips to Tracking Down a Criminal
Hey all. Jack here. I’ve been tracking bond-jumpers since my brother’s murderers skipped out on their court appearance. This cowboy’s picked up a few tips for tracking down criminals:
- A little menace goes a long way in persuading reluctant witnesses to talk.
- Talk softly, but carry a big gun.
- Chase down every lead, every alias, every clue to wherever it takes you—even if that means a dead end.
- Persistence. Persistence. Persistence. And a little luck.
- Never ignore or dismiss the obvious.
- Locate associates and watch them. They couldn’t be hiding your target.
- Stake out places your criminal was last seen and don’t forget the coffee.
- Track outdoors in the morning or afternoon when shadows show footprints and trail disturbances best.
- When you make a threat, fully intend on carrying it out. You might have to.
- The two most important elements of a successful Take-Down: Speed and Surprise.
Christy’s Cozy Corners
underneath the covers
Rockin’ Book Reviews
Katie’s Clean Book Collection
I Am A Reader
Nicole’s Book Musings
With Love for Books
Reading Is My SuperPower
Urban Book Reviews
The Silver Dagger Scriptorium
Hearts & Scribbles
Okie Dreams Book Reviews
Getting Your Read On
Thoughts of a Blonde
Becky on Books
Fire and Ice Book Reviews
Zerina Blossom’s Books
February 10th: Grand Finale
– 1 winner will win the above Prize Pack: 7 Paperbacks & a $50 Amazon Gift Card (US only)
– 1 winner will their choice of an ebook of one of Karen’s backlisted titles (open internationally)
– Ends February 14th