Purchased from Amazon
- A wonderful oil-based colored pencil set for coloring Secret Garden, Enchanted Forest, and Lost Ocean Coloring Book. Fast delivery directly from Amazon, conform to Amazon return and refund policies. Please feel free to contact seller for any product or order problem.
- Provides an artist with a wide range of materials in a compact, portable metal tin box
- Softcore makes coloring and drawing delightfully vivid & smooth, easy to color – enjoy a smoother coloring experience now!
- Brilliant colors, easy to sharpen. Artist-quality colored pencils come in a wide range of colors. Excellent colored pencils for any age.
- Environmental friendly material which is harmless to your health, completely safe for use by anyone, including children and pregnant women
- Marco Renior Oil-based Colored Pencils, the top quality artists’ pencil for artists, graphic artists, designers, and architects. It’s like having a creamy crayon in a pencil. Their brilliance, light and water resistance and the particular smoothness of the leads meet the highest demands. Offering the ultimate control on paper, these premium oil-based colored pencils lay down smoothly with no wax build-up. They’re easily blended and overlaid with limitless hues and formulated with the highest standards of lightfastness.
You can use them to doodle, sketch and draw. This 72 color pencils set is perfect for anyone who is an art fan. If you are a beginner, a student, a worker, an artist or a coloring hobbyist, you can use these pencils to meet your own drawing, sketching or coloring purpose!
I have been wanting a set of these for quite awhile so I was thrilled when UPS came to my door. The shipping was fast and these wonderful pencils were packaged quite well.
BTW – I am not an artist, I am just a coloring enthusiast.
This set comes with 72 unique colored pencils and two pencil sharpeners in a storage tin. The pencils are stored on two trays. They come pre-sharpened and has a bare wood barrel with a glossy dipped tip that shows the lead color. These colored pencils do not have names for their colors, just numbers and are not in order by shade.
Here is what they look like when I am in a hurry and am coloring very fast:
Like Marco Raffine colored pencils these Marco Renoir are oil-based. The difference I found is that they feel much creamier to lay down on the page. If you’re looking for something much softer that is easier to blend I would give these a try. Above I colored some different flowers and below you can see what happened when I blended them with some Gamsol and some blending stumps.
I really like how these flowers turned out!
Another difference between Marco Raffine colored pencils these Marco Renoir colored pencils is the price. A 72 set of Marco Raffine will cost about $20 while a 72 set of Marco Renoir costs about $50. Do I think they are worth the difference? Yes. I do feel like they are a slightly better quality than the Raffines. If you cannot afford the Renoirs then do get the Raffines. I use both and am so very pleased with them all.
Small color comparison chart I made:
The book I used is:
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I was not paid for this post and all opinions and experiences are my own.
Be sure to follow me on:
and of course