Premium Colored Pencils (SET OF 72) Soft Core Lead Ultra Smooth in 72 Individual Colors (No Duplicates) in a Beautiful Tin Case – Pre-Sharpened – Highest Quality – Perfect for Artists & Beginners
by Platinum Art Supplies
Purchased from: Amazon
- PLATINUM GRADE PACK OF 72 – Wide Array of Different Shades and Tints. Including Blue, Red, Green, Purple, Yellow, Orange, White, Black, Charcoal. Skin Tones, Bright Metallic Pigments, and even Neon. Competes with Prismacolor
- PERFECT FOR DRAWING, SKETCHING, ARTWORK, ADULT COLORING BOOKS – Useful for 100’s of Creative Ideas and Styles. From Beginner Shading to Expert Burnishing
- BEAUTIFUL WHITE WOODEN BARREL WITH COLORMATCHING ENDINGS – Fits Comfortably in any Creators Hands. Get Hours of Enjoyment without Cramping or Fatigue.
- HARD SHELL PROTECTIVE CASING – Multilayered stackable design holds each unit in place. Convenient for Students and Professional On-The-Go!
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE BY MANUFACTURER – Platinum Art Supplies only provides the Highest Quality Products Available. If at any moment you’re unsatisfied please contact us and we’ll offer a free replacement or a full refund!
I have been wanting a set of 72 colored pencils and needless to say that I was thrilled when this set by by Platinum Art Supplies arrived. They arrived quickly and well packaged. Easy to open I was thrilled that none of the pencils were damaged during transit.
The storage tin is perfect for organizing and storing these pencils. They do a wonderful job keeping them safe. The pencils are stored on two plastic trays.
These pencils come presharpened which is the way I prefer them to be. Unfortunately they are not numbered or named which I think would have made using them easier to use when coloring. I do like that this set does not have any doubles. There are 72 individual colors for you to use!
I found these pencil easy to use and blend. Below is the picture I colored before I blended using Gamblin Gamsol Odorless Mineral Spirits:
And below is after I blended:
How do I think the compare to Prismacolrs? Well I think these Premium Colored Pencils are a slight step down from them. I had a harder time blending them and when blended they don’t appear as smooth and clean as the Prismacolors.
That is not saying that these are not good quality colored pencils. They are much, much better than student colored pencils and I do think that they are worth the price. I like them and plan on using them often.
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I was not paid for this post and all opinions and experiences are my own.
Be sure to follow me on:
and of course